Scout troops, corporate groups, student groups, and community organizations can schedule a private Park cleanup event. Work with your team to remove trash & litter from our Parks! We ask for a two weeks notice before your cleanup.
Group Leader requirements:
- Must be 18 years & up
- Must communicate all requirements and park policies with group members, and ensure fulfillment
- Participants in the cleanup may be of all ages, but those under 14 years old must have a parent/guardian with them
If you and your group can meet these requirements, register here (as a group) and we'll proceed with the next steps:
1. Confirm cleanup details (qualified park or trail, date, time, # volunteers)
2. Pick up your Cleanup Kit
3. Have a fun, safe cleanup!
4. Submit your cleanup results and your Volunteer Sign-in sheet
Click here for the complete guidelines to organize your cleanup!
If you are interested in offering SSL hours at your cleanup, please contact us for more information.
Background check required: No
Minimum age of volunteers: 18
Job type: Event (1-7 days)
Volunteer type: Adult, Family, Senior (55+), Youth, Student Service Learning, Group, Scout, Corporate