Scout troops, corporate groups, student groups, and community organizations can schedule a private group cleanup event. Work with your team to remove trash & litter from our Parks! All groups must follow the current Covid 19 Requirements and Park Safety Guidelines. Group leaders can submit one application on behalf of their group (select "group"). We prefer at least two weeks notice before your cleanup, but as long as you let us know about your project we will do our best to support your efforts! Please keep in mind that groups do need a permit for any group service projects in parks.
Current Covid Requirements:
All volunteers must submit Montgomery Parks COVID-19 waivers.
- Group leaders must have all volunteers submit a signed waiver then compile them and send to Valeria Espinoza.
- If you have volunteers under 18 years old, make sure their parent/guardian signs by hand.
Maintain group sizes at 10 volunteers per adult supervisor, with a maximum of 30 total participants.
- Your volunteers must pre-register with you (no drop-ins).
- You may have a check-in sheet that only you touch or use a mobile device.
- Send us your final volunteer roster
- Volunteers must bring and wear a mask
- Volunteers must keep AT LEAST 6 feet apart from volunteers outside of their household.
- Anyone feeling sick or in recent contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, may not come to the cleanup.
Organize YOUR Group Cleanup!
What we'll need:
1. Cleanup date and times
2. Cleanup location (Find a park near you!)
3. Estimated group size and age range
4. Would you like a Parks Cleanup Supply Kit? Kits include trash bags, recycle bags, and work gloves.
5. Any questions, comments or special requests. I'm here to help!
*Eligible for SSL HOURS*
Children under 14 years old must have a parent/guardian with them
Background check required: No
Minimum age of volunteers: 5
Job type: Event (1-7 days)
Volunteer type: Adult, Family, Senior (55+), Youth, Student Service Learning, Group, Scout, Corporate